Tuesday, February 26, 2008

What we have been doing lately...

He Can FINALLY hold the pacifier in his mouth! Yeah!!! I was sewing bed pillows and I thought I put the stuffing far enough away from Riley but this is what I saw when I looked up I put Riley on his stomach with a toy at his side and and the next thing I know he is on his back with the toy in his mouth( these aren't the exact pictures but you get the idea of what he did)
This is Riley's girlfriend Stella. ( I was babysitting for my friend the other day, I put them side by side and Stella put her arm around Riley..so cute. He looks like he is being shy about it but likes it, also don't worry Mylee there is enough of Riley to go around!)
Riley kept kicking the baby tub we had for him because he loves to splash so we tried this!
This is Riley eating baby cereal for the first time. He doesn't quite get the concept of swallowing something from a spoon.

17 comments:

Sherwoods said...

I love all those baby milestones. They are so fun!

Lauren said...

Cute pictures, Sheena. Sounds like you're having fun!

A little Birdie... said...

Beautiful pillows! Is Riley rolling all the way over? I think Isaac is SO big that he just can't budge the pudge!

Mare said...

I love the batting eating. It is amazing how far they can move across a room when it is to get something they can't and shouldn't really play with. I think my kids learned to crawl to get the empty grocery bags and hear that wonderful crinkle sound!

Carly said...

Ah they are precious, can you email me the pix of the cutest couple on the block?! carlycarlson@gmail.com

You rock!

Pillows look great!

Michelle C said...

Wonderful pictures. I loved seeing all of them. How fun to have started cereal!!

Rheanna said...

I can't believe he's only 2 weeks older than Alec--he seems milestones ahead! It is a great day when that pacifier stays in by itself though---worth celebrating! :o)

A little Birdie... said...

I found an example of a cooking blog. Its excellenteats.blogspot.com. Another idea...when they post a recipe, at the bottom of the post they can type in a tag (ie: dessert, main dish, appetizer, etc) I think that'd be a good idea too then if there is something specific we can just click on it and it brings up all the desserts, etc. Did that make any sense?!

The Clews Crew said...

I absolutely love these pictures! He is so darn cute. I can't decide who he looks more like, I think he's a good mix. I especially love the picture with the batting for the pillows, it's just too funny. Thanks for the recipe!

kelsey j said...

I had to get even with you, so.....i read your blog too! Your blog is really cute. I need to figure out how to do the scraptbook backgrounds.

kelsey j said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ford Fam said...

Cute, I can't believe how old he is getting. He looks so much like you two, a good mix!

Anonymous said...

Oh, my gosh I miss him! He is getting so big, and what a cutie! Your new bedroom set look great!

How's life? It was great to talk to you the other day! I sure miss seeing you every other day. Just a few more months and we can visit a bit more often!! Yeah!

Ericksons said...

He is getting so big. Cant wait to see you guys!

Rach said...

k we totally need to swap seasons, I have season 1 too if you want that one, there are only 6 episodes so its a quicky

Natalie said...

He is so cute! i remember when mine started crawling, ah, its just so amazing! haha jk, i saw everyone else talking about their kids and i thought "shoot i dont have any to compare to." maybe i should get a puppy...

Nicole Hunt said...

Hi Sheena! It has been a long time. I found you on Valgene's blog. Clayton and I have been living in AZ now for just over 3 years...with our 6 kids. :) I have a blog...but it is private so if you send me your email I will send you an invite. Your little guy is too cute! I love the name Riley. Talk to you later,
Nicole Hunt