Sunday, February 17, 2008
TAGGED
10 yrs ago: I was a sophmore in High School. I was looking forward to turning 16 and getting my driver's license. I was also working and getting paid under the table at a Chinese resturant called Szechuan house for a Chinese couple named "Jim" and "Julie".
5 Things on my list of things to do today: 1.) Take care of Riley, 2.) Make dinner 3.) Go to a meeting for church 4.)Play a game or two with Ryan 5.) Fill this survey out
Things I would do if I suddenly was a Billionaire:Pay tithing, Donate money, Give to family, set up college funds for kids, pay off debt, invest, Travel the world, buy a house, decorate it... the list goes on and on
3 of my bad habits: I play with my gum..I know I know,I forget to change the clothes from the washer to the dryer, and of course ye olde nail biting.. that's me.
Places I have lived: Struthers ,Ohio and Rexburg, Idaho
Things most people don't know about me: I love to read most books and I neglect things and people when I do, I am really good at skeetball and it's the only game I can beat Ryan at. I love to cook and try new recipes, I love Kickboxing, I have been bit by my old dog Oreo twice in the face, I use to suck my thumb, I taught 7th and 8th graders because I was CRAZY!!!, I am older than my husband by 9and half months, I am a reality show junkie,I also love the Foodnetwork and Sabrina the teenage witch.
TAG- I tag Rachel Ellis, Kira Robison,Trask or Brooke Johnson, Lauren Hubert,and Stephanie Campbell, and Valgene Erickson
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Sheena,
This is Amanda (Larsen) Sherwood, heather's sister. I found your blog through Stephanie's, I hope that is okay! I am so glad you guys are doing well and have a baby boy! Check out our blog at jsherwood.blogspot.com if you want. I would love to keep in touch!
anytime Sheena! You know how it is when you are stuck at home with nothing to do (when they are napping).... so tag me anytime. :)
Hey Sheena! I don't know if you remember me, but I found your blog on Miriam and Kyle's. Your little boy is so cute! Take care!
Tesha (Davis) Cieslak
Nice! Sure miss you!
Post a Comment