Monday, March 3, 2008
Crouch's Cookers
My friend Heather and I were talking about how we are tired of cooking the same things week after week so... We decided to start a cooking blog(she put it together so thanks to her!) This blog is for anyone in the Byui 75th ward or anyone who has ever been in the 75th ward to post recipes(if you want to post and didn't get an email leave a comment here). If you aren't in the 75th ward and just want good recipes feel free to check it out crouchscookers.blogspot.com. Happy cooking!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
yay for new blogs! i sent you that email so you could start posting. sorry!!
Ooooh that sounds like fun! Speaking of...I miss that ward...a lot actually.
Yay, I am an official ex-75th warder! I am excited for that new blog!
This is such a cool blog - you guys are awesome to think this up!!
Hey Sheena, Email me so that I can send you an invite to our blog.
nicolehunt@email.wintu.edu
That is one cool cake! What a good idea!
I am not in the ward...but, I am always looking for new ideas. Can I be in your club too??? Pllleeaaase! ;)
Post a Comment