Friday, October 10, 2008

Finally....

We are finally in our new place. It is so much more spacious than our last apt. Ryan started school two weeks ago so that keeps him pretty busy.Riley and I have been unpacking and tring to get all of the boxes out of the living room(ournext step is to remove them from the garage) We have been exploring the area. It is so diffrent than Rexburg. I never thought I woiuld say this but there is almost too much to do here! I love it though but i do miss my friends in Idaho.We decided to go to a family ward but I had to look really hard for families bigger than 4 or older than 30. It is pratically like our student ward except 2 times bigger! So it will be nice to get to know some people. Here is a little bit of what we have been up to. Also Riley finally got his first tooth at the end of Septemer He could walk at 9 1/2 months but didn't have one tooth until 11 months!!! Our little man with his new hair cut. Her doesn't look like a baby anymore:(

Riley likes to play with cups in fact better than all his other toys except for the potato masher but he likes to put the cup on his face and others as well. Also Ryan is wearing his new dental scrubs in this pic.

Riley discovered that he can get into his toys box he will chill in there for half an hour throwing stuff out and playing. There are more pics at the bottom post...

1 comment:

Rheanna said...

I can't believe how old Riley looks! He's looking like a toddler instead of a baby now-Alec's starting to change too. You look like you are all having a great new adventure!