We are finally getting the internet on Friday!! Thay are sooo slow here maybe because there are 60,000 people go to school here and they are started back school and need internet. Anyway I am at the library but soon I will update!!
I hope you get this in time- we are going to go to an endowment session at the Columbus temple on Saturday at 1:00 or 1:30. We would love to see you there if we can!
2 comments:
I hope you get this in time- we are going to go to an endowment session at the Columbus temple on Saturday at 1:00 or 1:30. We would love to see you there if we can!
Oh wow Riley is growing up so fast! He is so tall and his hair is so cute with the curls! I mean he looks so masculine with wavy locks! :)
Post a Comment