Thursday, October 16, 2008

This ones for the girls

I love my friends! If you are on the right side of my blog then I miss you and so glad that we are friends. If you are looking at my blog without letting your idenity know but we were once friends please let yourself known! I miss my old roomates and the fun we had, the memories we made, and the growing that we did together ( from the pizza that we would eat those late nights Lamb and Josko (is that discrete enough???:) I miss our late night chats. I miss our inside jokes. It's funny how you go from talking about boys to talking about your kids! I miss my girls in the BYU 75th ward... we had some great times besides having Bishop Crouch deliver most of our kids(not all though)we really bonded the way a ward is supposed to. I miss staying way after enrichment was over and talking about epidurals. I miss having"social group for our kids" three days a week! ( who are we kidding that was more for us!), Babcock ...I miss your meetings(a.k.a our catch up time )and your candy at the meetings. I miss my husbands friends wives too,because now their wives are my friends, we should all live in Oregon so our kids can grow up together(Washington is ok too:) I also miss all the women that acted as mothers to me (Stanton).I am so thankful for each one of you. You have each played an important role in my life and have helped me become the person I am today. I have so many GREAT memories with each of you and so blessed to have shared a little bit of this earthly life with you!

6 comments:

The Clews Crew said...

We miss you guys too. I wish I could live close enough to all my friends. Hopefully we'll all sit down in heaven together, right? Eternal playgroup!! Yay!

Aubrey Leong said...

I know....I miss those days. What fun we had. You were a fun roommate...dominos never tasted as good as it did at 2am!

Endless Glow by Jenn said...

We miss you guys!!!! Its so hard to grow up, be an adult, be responsible, be a wife and mom and move away. I miss old roommates too. I am grateful for technology, so that we can keep in touch with loved ones.

Harris Family said...

Wouldn't it just be so great to live by everyone we have ever been friends with! You look back after moving on and realize what a great life you had even though it's tough being in rexburg and college!

Darcy said...

You are missed too! Wish we could all have a reunion. There is nothing like rexburg dominos. I swear it taste so much better. I wonder if they put drugs in them to make us keep coming back for more...

Anonymous said...

We will be the first ones to wish Riley a happy birthday (tomorrow) He is really cute. We miss you guys. You better blog about his birthday so we can live the experience in our living room. Can you believe that it has already been a year! Time flies when your having fun and not sleeping, and cleaning up spit up, and making bottles, and chasing them around church, and burping them, and changing them, and yelling at them for playing in the toilet, and realizing that they are too cute to be mad at for more than 1 minute!

-Trask and brooke