Monday, October 27, 2008
One year old and wise too!
Riley was lucky enough to have two birthday parties! This is his first one. I can't believe how big my little baby is and that he is already 1 year old!!!
This Riley's Birthday dinner..Spaghetti and meatballs his favorite!!
This is the cake /cupcake creation that all the guests at Riley's paty ate. If you look sideways you can see that it is in the shape of a one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Wow I cant believe its been a year already!!! Looks like he had fun!
Happppppy birthday riley! I love you guys, that looks like so much fun, way cute cakes Sheena!!!
Happy Birthday to Riley! We are doing great! I'm glad we are out of that nasty cold Rexburg. I keep thinking I need to start preparing for snow! How are you guys and Ohio? When are you guys going to Oregon to visit?
Happy Birthday Riley! I can't believe it's been a year either! Looks like you all had fun. :)
Yeah!! Happy Birthday Riley. What a cute lion cake...I love it! Glad you had such a fun celebration!
So cute!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RILEY! So cute all messy from his cake! Hope everything is going well for you guys. I didn't see you last Sunday. Let me know if you need anything. Like finishing unpacking:)
he is just too cute. well we are tenativley moving in April and we still have no idea where. we are leaning toward Phoenix or here. who knows where we will be. i think i have given up trying to figure it out. but i think that we are coming to visit this summer, if everything goes well.
Happy first birthday! Looks like he loved it!
What an awesome cake Sheena!! We are doing a jungle theme for Nathan's birthday in 2 weeks! I was going to make the cake too, but I'm stressing about it! (: Super cute pictures! The kids are growing so fast! You look great
Happy birthday! Amazing how the time just flies when your looking back huh! Seriously impressed with the cakes by the way!
Post a Comment