Tuesday, October 14, 2008
FREE!!!
Ok we are trying to find a dinning room table because ours broke on the move out here (very cheap table). Anyway I wanted to try Graigs list. Now you could call me graigslist illiterate. I stumbled upon a free section!!! Yes free!! Now many of you are probably snickering and thinking"duh" but this is amazing!!! For a second you think why would they give this stuff away?? They are kind..I'm not sure but it is for free!!! So if you haven't checked it out do!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sheena- you HAVE to check out freecycle.org there is guaranteed a chapter in your neighborhood- it is amazing the stuff people just GIVE away! i have gotten rid of a lot of stuff on it, too! :)
carly
Okay, Riley is huge and so darn cute. I just can't believe how grown up he is.
Post a Comment