We went to go pick out pumpkins and this is the one Riley tried to "pick out"
He has his Ohio State jacket on here. We have to support the local team I found the whole outfit at Once upon a child for 4 dollars!!
Riley with his cup again.
This is his new face that he makes it cracks me up!
This is what happens if he stays too long in the toy box. he usually gets in a fight and the toy box wins.

12 comments:
I like that the bears shirt in the toy box says "winner". Hahah! Gosh he is just getting so darn big! Can you belive they'll be one?! When are you guys having another one? :)
Seriously though, he is darling and looks way older than one, just because he is walking. Well, and that dashing new haircut!
Dang, that kids is CUTE! How are you guys? If you are anything like me, moving sucks, especially away from an awesome ward like the 75th ward.
What a cute little guy! I can't believe how grown up he looks. I bet he would be quite the ladies man if you guys were still here....he probably is in your new ward still though. I hope you guys are having fun, and that's good there is so much to do there! He is too cute!
oh my gosh! He is huge! Hooray for the first tooth! How was that experience? He doesn't even look like the same kid! He really does look like a little "man"! It is too funny! I wish we had "too much to do"! I feel like we are literally scraping the bottom of the barrel for things to do here! What the heck am I going to do this winter? Blah! Oh well! Looks like you guys are having fun! And Riley gets cuter and cuter every time we see new pictures! We miss you guys!
Talk to you later!
Brooke
Oh Sheena he is SO cute! I miss you guys so much!
finally you blogged. We are going to throw a party. We checked twice a day for 2 months to see if you had started again. Ryan looks sexy in his scrubs. I am sure you would agree.
Trask
Hey this is Adam, your bro, your support. you need to dress riley up as mr. magoo for halloween, cuz he looks like a little old man. it would be way cute.
Glad to see you back to blogging. Riley is getting so big. Colton is still not walking yet, he turned 1 on Wednesday. Nice haircut. Clayton is trying to talk me into getting Cole's cut too. They just look so old after it is cut. It makes me sad.
I tagged you on my blog, check it out.
So cute! I can't believe how much he's grown! His haircut makes him look like such a little man! We sure do miss you guys!
Hey Sheena! How horable of a friend am I? I have been so bad at communicating with the outside world since we didn't have the internet. But how are you? I love how grown up Riley is, he is adorable! Don't you just love the little things they pick up like his new facial expresions? So cute! Hey I am back in the game here so call me or write to me k? So much to tell you.
I can't believe how big Riley is! Oh and don' you just love second hand childrens stores in towns where people typically don't have many kids-we always find way nice stuff when we go home to Michigan. People buy the nicest stuff for their kids when they only have one or two, and then they pass it on and we benefit too!
it's so nice to see some pictures. he's super cute and growing so big!! nathan is 11 months and not walking yet, but has 4 teeth, interesting how they all develop at different rates
Post a Comment