Monday, January 21, 2008

Again don't call child protective services...

Riley has taken well to his swing, he usually takes about two naps in it. However, he still can't hold his pacifier in his mouth so this is the solution.

4 comments:

Rheanna said...

So cute! I love all the random things we parents do out of desperation! You're men (especially the little one!)are awfully handsome Sheena!

Carly said...

Haha, you do what you gotta do. I've considered duct tape... ok ok I would never do that, but it is a thought that has popped into my head! haha :)

A little Birdie... said...

You are just so creative! Right now Isaac is supposed to be taking a nap, but instead he is talking/whining. Any ideas for that one?

Ericksons said...

Sheena I cant believe how big Riley is getting! He is so cute. Thats so exciting that you guys are moving back to Ohio. I did Sebastian's pictures by tacking a neutral blanket to the wall and then just took the pictures in black in white. I think I'm going to do this for now on they came out just as nice as the professional one and best of all it was free!