Friday, January 4, 2008

Some of us aren't so fortunate....

So when I was pregnant I tried to eat the right foods and excercise (the latter part didn't last as long) so that after I had the baby I would have no problem losing the weight... Boy was I wrong. I have never felt so icky, so needless so say thanks to our friend Shem, I am now on the South Beach Diet.He did the diet and saw results. After much coercion Ryan decided to do it with me. It will be easier to not have to fix two dinnersl So we are in phase one ..a.k.a. the no fun phase , I understand a fraction of what people with addictions go through I am having withdrawals from carbs , we cannot have ANY carbs,well at least the ones I like, like bread and cereal. I am dying for a glass of milk but oh no way too much sugar, so I hope I see results we'll see, oh yeah and I am excerising which helps make me feel better about myself! There are way too many girls that I see that have a baby and two weeks later are back to their original size..ugh! Well I am determined so here goes, my goal is by month 4to be back in my original pants!

3 comments:

Rheanna said...

Good luck! I totally know how you feel. My entire neighborhood is made of skinny-mini people and I'm definitely not like that at all!

Carly said...

Good luck Sheena! I know, I seriously gained back so much weight. Plus I was too big to begin with. South beach really works if you stick to it. You don't have to stick to the menu's or meal plans, so that will help it be more affordable too. Good luck!! I will call you soon I miss ya!

brittanyandtravis said...

Hi Sheena! this is Brittany, rachel's friend, if you didn't recognize the name. Anyways Im sure the weight will come off. I gained A LOT with Keely and it didn't seems like I lost any weight after the first week until right about 3 months out. Then it started coming off. I'm sure you look great and will be back to pre- pregnancy looks before you know it! Oh and Riley is adorable!