Monday, January 21, 2008

The Take Over

The Better Half had Facebook. I had a blog. Then The Better Half began to discover that all of her friends had blogs too. Blogging became a need and thus began The Take Over. It was innocent at first. She began to just add posts. Then she refused to use the code names I chose merely out of amusement when she posted, claiming they were "retarded". The real reason was that she didn't like her code name. I began to get feedback from associates that they didn't understand my posts. They claimed I was weird; which is true. Soon the background was changed, then changed again and again. It now resembles a colorful doily. The only item that still remains is the title. It is only a matter of time until the power in the apartment decides it needs to change.

1 comment:

A little Birdie... said...

SOrry we turned her to the dark side...