Riley is generally a good sleeper granted he either sleeps in his car seat or on the boppy, Hey don't judge me a new mother will do many things for sleep. He refuses to sleep on his back and I don't put him on his stomach because of SIDS so those are the two options and he actually has had a couple of nights with 7 hours of straight sleep! This past month we traveled to Oregon and back and his schedule has been off so he is having trouble going to sleep on his own so Ryan or I either have to rock him incessantly or we found a new trick, this is the way Ryan and his dad sleep except it is with a pillow instead of the blanket.( This is only when we are holding him and his nose is free to breath, never at night or naptime! I promise!
3 comments:
Hey, whatever works, right? Did you guys ever try a swaddler for him?? We have one but I think it's newborn size-- Stella hated it but MOST babises who have sleep problems will actually sleep if they are in a swaddler. Just a thought :)
Totally understand! He's a keeper!
Daisha
I just got off the phone with child services and they told me that if I see another picture like this posted again they will have to bring you in:)
Post a Comment