Sunday, January 27, 2008

Riley and Me

Yesterday we went to our ward party. It had a culture theme so we dressed Riley up in an outfit that Ryan's parents had bought for Ryan when he was a baby in Japan.It was a blast we ate many different foods that I never would have tried other wise! It is freezing in Rexburg so we had to wear little thermals underneath.He looked so cute this pic doesn't really show just how cute!

6 comments:

A little Birdie... said...

How handsome!

Carly said...

That is adorable! I wish we would have remembered about the ward party! dangit! :)

Rheanna said...

That sounds like it was fun! First, Riley looks handsome-as always and second, you look great!

Anonymous said...

he is so cute! Mylee thinks her boyfriend is handsome :)

Michelle C said...

So cute with his little hands held together and you look AWESOME!!

Anonymous said...

he looks so grown up in this pic!! You guys look great! I miss you!