Riley had his 2 month checkup and the tallies are in he weighs 14lb 4 ounces and is 23 1/2 inches long!!! he is in the 91percentile for his weight and 54th for height. well Ryan and I are not small people so this is no shocker to me. He is getting so big! Here is another picture at the request of my Mom...
5 comments:
What a big boy! Can't wait to see you at church...its been so long! Isaac has his 2 month checkup on Monday, and I'll bet he is at least 15 lbs. But wait until you see his head...the weight is all right there! Riley is adorable and we sure missed you guys!
so cute! I'm so glad we got to see you guys!
mom says "thank you". Idaho is too far away when g-mom is in Ohio. Bribe OSU!
He weighs more than my 7 1/2 almost 8 month old baby! I never realize how tiny she is until I realize she can still fit into 3 month onsies (she's too long for the outfits though,) LOL. Miss you! He is sooooooooooooooo handsome!
He is cute sheena he looks like you a lot!
-TRASK
Post a Comment