Monday, January 21, 2008
Senioritis
Dr. Loren Wallace Shurtz DDS USC '25, Dr. Homer John Shurtz DMD OHSU '44, Dr. John David Shurtz DDS UW '75, and soon to be Dr. Ryan Homer Shurtz DDS OSU '12. With the future looking bright and the fourth generation dental student knowing where the future is heading, my undergraduate studies might be in peril. My fear is that senioritis will creep in and my motivation to excel in my classes will begin to suffer. I have already spoken with several associates who are stricken with the illness and will not recover. If anyone has a fail safe prescription to ensure immunity, I would love to here from you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(61)
-
▼
January
(18)
- President Hinckley...we will miss you.
- Riley's baby blessing
- Riley and Me
- SHINDEN DE GOZIAMASU
- Finding ways to enjoy Rexburg in the winter
- Again don't call child protective services...
- My guys
- Senioritis
- The Take Over
- The Ohio State College of Denistry-update
- THE OHIO STATE
- Blogging Anonomyous
- WIC
- PLEASE RESPOND!
- Riley had his 2 month checkup and the tallies a...
- This is for the Grandparents...
- Please don't call Child Protective Services...
- Some of us aren't so fortunate....
-
▼
January
(18)
1 comment:
Look, dude - it's unavoidable. The key to my survival was video games - which sounds a tad bizare, but it worked. Whenever I felt the disease creeping in on me, I'd take a ten-minute time-out from homework and numb my mind with some mario kart, and then go back and re-apply myself. Actually, that's how I got through my entire undergrad - but it was especially helpful that last, long semester. It seemed counter-intuitive, but I still got straight A's. You can't argue with results.
Post a Comment