Thursday, January 24, 2008

Finding ways to enjoy Rexburg in the winter

If you have ever been to Rexburg in the winter you know that it revolvesaround one thing... snow,well and the wind and freezing cold temps but I am trying to look on the positive side folks. Anyway on MLK day we decided to go sledding with some friends, it was a blast! No Riley did no go sledding (what kind of mother do you think I am.. pay no attention to the posts titled "child protective services") Anyway we held him and he was in awe as the white snow. My grandma even gave him this cute snowsuit! Also note the second pic where we all look like marshmallow men ..ok I look like a marshmallow man!

3 comments:

Ericksons said...

He is so stinking cute, I love his little facial expressons!

gma said...

Just to let everyone...the day after this picture was taken it was -20 degrees in Rexburg. I remember the time when no child under the age of 3 was permitted outside in such elements for fear of a reprimand from a said grandma! Consider this a flash back to that time!

Mare said...

I am glad to see that other parents are taking their kids sledding at the very spot we go. Layla is not brave enough to go down the hill on the left next to the fence all by herself. It has been hard lately bc it has been too cold to go out doors. But when it is above freezing we look like michelin men in our snow suits, so don't worry you aren't alone!!!