Tuesday, January 15, 2008

The Ohio State College of Denistry-update

Ryan is in!!!!!!! We are moving to Ohio! They called us this morning to extend the offer! I am so proud of him and if you couldn't tell I am sooooooo excited! It is good to know what we are FINALLY doing with our lives!

15 comments:

Carly said...

It's because we SPECIFICALLY prayed for Ryan and Sheena last night!!!!!! I think you had a lot of prayers goin' up for ya!! :)

CONGRATS! When do you guys leave????

I bet you guys cried, haha, I would have. :)

A little Birdie... said...

YAY FOR RYAN! (And the support of his wonderful wife and baby!!!) We are so excited for you! We should celebrate! Yeah, when do you leave? :(

Rach said...

WOOO HOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!you da man Ryan! we are totally pumped for you guys? we need more details though...like when does school start, when do you leave...come on.

Daisha said...

Awesome! Cole loved ohio state when he interviewed! Enjoy Ryan whiel you can, he's only going to get busier (I'm sure you're wondering how that is even possible :) Amazingly enough we've had 2 more kids since Cole so it goes by fast!

Ford Fam said...

Congrats!! Now you are true Buckeyes, you know the Fords will be very very happy!!

Gena said...

YAYYY! Good job RYAN! We are so happy for you guys. That is so exciting! When will you move? Is Ryan still in school? Come on, tell us more!

brittanyandtravis said...

Congrats!

Rheanna said...

Congrats guys! I'm so excited for you!

Anonymous said...

I can always count on getting on you two's blog and finding something new. Ryan Congratulations again. I am so glad your waiting till after summer to leave:) Ha!

Loni said...

I know this is weird - but I happened upon your blog through a friend, and I actually knew Ryan -met him during college through a friend. Anyhow, I couldn't help but notice you're going to THE Ohio State University 'cause we actually live in Ohio now. (My husband's from Ohio, and after living here for a couple of years - I wish I was - not really) You will love it - there is a great Mormon community.

The Clews Crew said...

Yay! I found your blog! Congrats on getting into dental school. That is so exciting!

aunt rose & uncle mike said...

Congraulations Shurtz's!!!! We are so excited you are moving here..love you all

aunt rose & uncle mike said...

Congraulations Shurtz's!!!! We are so excited you are moving here..love you all

aunt rose & uncle mike said...

Sorry...i am new to blogging.....ha ha

Heather said...

I don't know if Mike will be happier that you are a buckeye, or that you will be close! Congratulations- we are tremendously excited for you and can't wait to see you in this neck of the woods! O-H-I-O And Yay for Sheena- glad you get to be close to home.