Thursday, January 10, 2008
Blogging Anonomyous
My name is Sheena Shurtz and I am addicted to reading other people's blogs.I love to read what is going on in the lives of others. What is weird though is that I just don't look at my friends blogs, I will look at their friends blogs in hopes of finding someone else I know( I know, now that I admit it it does sounds criminal). It is a problem, but on the bright side I have found some people that I haven't talked to for awhile(I am not trying to make excuses..ok maybe I am).It is like when you see a People Magazine in the grocery line or even worse one of those magazines that talk about aliens disguising themselves as humans, you want to look away but something draws you in. I find myself just glancing, then skimming and before my groceries are paid for I know exactly what is going on in Brad Pitt's life down to where he is spending his Christmas vacation. Call me nosey, maybe that's the problem but I actually look forward to new posts because it keeps me updated! So thanks for your wonderful posts that bring happiness and humor to my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(61)
-
▼
January
(18)
- President Hinckley...we will miss you.
- Riley's baby blessing
- Riley and Me
- SHINDEN DE GOZIAMASU
- Finding ways to enjoy Rexburg in the winter
- Again don't call child protective services...
- My guys
- Senioritis
- The Take Over
- The Ohio State College of Denistry-update
- THE OHIO STATE
- Blogging Anonomyous
- WIC
- PLEASE RESPOND!
- Riley had his 2 month checkup and the tallies a...
- This is for the Grandparents...
- Please don't call Child Protective Services...
- Some of us aren't so fortunate....
-
▼
January
(18)
6 comments:
hee hee, and since I check my friends blogs about 30 times a day, I probably read this 30 seconds after you posted it :)
ahahha, thats awesome, Im totally the same way. and i am totally addicted to celebrity gossip, why am i so drawn to it?? but I lOVE people magazine and junk like that...horriable but i am addicted.
Don't worry we all do it, it's one of the joys of blogging!!!
um....so that is how I found your blog! Hopefully you didn't think I was wierd. But I have the same problem. I did a post two months ago about the same thing. I have blogs I check and I have never met the people. Sad. I know.
Sheena, remind ryan when you talk to him that he needs to inform me about Jeremy and Jenn's blog. Also, did Riley get blessed yet or did you forget to invite us like Trask forgot to invite Adam?
I totally do the same thing! I must say I probably spend too much time reading blogs, like right now I'm in teh middle of clenaing out closets and "took a break".
Post a Comment